Cloud EHS Platform
WHY DOES IT WORK?
Traditional compliance programs are fear-based, reactive, low-tech, inflexible and top-down in nature. Our approach is rooted in cutting-edge technology that facilitates automation, two-way communication and access to data for real-time decision-making.
Cloud & Mobile
Two Way Communication
Backup & Archive
Built for the cloud and with a mobile-first attitude, the Protect It platform will comfortably fit into your organization’s everyday operations. We use a hybrid delivery engine for content through Mobile, SMS, Video, Chat and in App Messaging.
Safety is not dictated from the top down. Safety communication needs to flow up and down your organization. The Protect It solution combines best-in-class EHS with a two-way communication platform that engages all members of an organization.
At Protect It we understand that one size doesn’t fit all, so we allow you to customize our portal solution to fit your organization’s unique structure and needs. From your training requirements to policies and procedures and everything in between, Protect It will adapt for you.
A good safety program is not static. It is living, breathing and constantly evolving. It is critical that all iterations are available for future reference, making it easy to keep impeccable employee records. Protect It will ensure both your current and legacy data stays safe and accessible at all times.
Incident Reporting & Tracking
Policies & Procedures Management
Workplace Safety Evaluations
First Aid & Safety Supplies Management
- Web-based Learning Management System
- Employees Train on Desktop or Mobile Phone
- Easy Progress Tracking, Notifications and Reminders
- Customize Your Course Load & Training Schedule
- More than 100 titles in English & Spanish
- Step-by-Step Incident-Reporting Wizard
- Automatic OSHA Report Creation & Submission
- Organized Incident Log
- Employee Text Submission of Near Misses
- Applies to First Aid & CPR as well as Forklift recertification
- Employees are loaded into the module with date of last certification
- Automatic reminders are generated to notify safety officer of upcoming expiration dates
- Ensures that certifications are managed and maintained
- Create or Upload Existing P&P
- Customize Policy-Adoption Protocols
- Automatic Notifications & Employee Acknowledgement of Changes
- Electronic Library of all Critical Workplace Safety Documents
- Upload & Track Current & Legacy Versions of Documents
- Keep you Fully Prepared for Potential Safety Audits
- Digitally Manage all First Aid Cabinets, Eyewash Stations and AEDs
- Access Details by Location or Within a Location
- Quickly Determine Prior and Future Service Dates
- Integrates with Both Van-Delivered and Self-Service Models